I'm making some New Year's goals....in June. Or maybe I'm just fine tuning the ones that I made in my head in January but never actually wrote down. Whatever the case, I need to buckle down on a few things!
- Follow a daily schedule that I created a few months ago. It was fun to make the schedule, but not so fun to follow it. Now...I'm ready.
- Get in my personal bible time before noon - everyday!
- Workout 4 days a week, eat a good breakfast and watch what I eat after 3pm (this is the time my calories really add ++++++ up)
- Capture more of our life and document it. 30 years from now it would be nice to look back at our lives and laugh at our funny hair and clothes.
- Organize our closets.
- Keep the movie marathon days. One day a week, usually Sunday afternoons, we like to bury up and watch movie after movie after movie. This one time, Brian bought donuts and we snacked on them ALL DAY in bed. A moment I'm proud of? Heck Yea.
- Book weddings.
- Design and order new business cards.
- Read books.
- Tend to my yard more. Poor flowers.
- Find a mentor.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Save $$ for 2014 vacation.
That's it for now. Comment below a goal you would like to accomplish! It may be something I need to add to my list also!