Senior Session Prep Guide
It's your SENIOR year! I am so excited & honored that I will be a part of your senior experience and I cannot wait to photograph you! Let's get started with a few tips...
What to Wear for your Senior Session
What to wear, always the first thing you consider! Pinterest is loaded with clothing options. Take a look around there to get some ideas but also keep in mind that you will be sitting down and walking around in some of the photos. I suggest two outfits -- one that is casual and the other dressy. Visit MY PINTEREST BOARD for ideas.
I would love for you to decide on a location! Options to think about:
- A place that is special to you
- A location that you love the looks of whether it's a field/park or urban/downtown.
- A spot that only you have access to -- I'll admit this is my favorite because it hasn't usually been photographed before.
- Your session will last 1 hour, depending on location and outfit changes.
- Your pictures will be emailed to you within 2-3 weeks after your session. Don't forget to download your images and save them.
- Your location is more about lighting than it is about what you are standing in front of...just trust me!
- Be yourself. We will be doing all the emotions - but in it all, show who you are.
- Weather is crazy. We will reschedule the session if weather will not cooperate with our location choice.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions! You can text 318-366-7239 or email me. I look forward to our session together! See you soon!